04:26 | Posted in
Logging is the process by which some trees are felled by a logger or machines such as feller-buncher, forest management and wood.

In forestry the term is sometimes used operating in a narrow sense concerning the logistics of transporting timber from stump to somewhere outside the forest, usually in a lumber yard or sawmill. However, in common usage, the term can be used to define a range of forestry or forestry activities. For example, the practice of removing valuable trees of the forest has been called selective logging, sometimes confused with cutting.

The illegal logging means that the forestry Might Be called timber theft.

In common usage what is sometimes called clearcut logging is not necessarily considered a type of logging or forestry, but a method of harvesting and is simply called clearcutting or block cutting . In forestry logging companies may be mentioned as logging contractors.

Logging usually refers to above ground forestry logging. submerged forests exist on land that was flooded to create reservoirs of dams. These trees are recorded using the recording under water or by reducing the pool in question. Ootsa Lake and Williston Lake in British Columbia, Canada, are outstanding examples of wood recovery in case of need to eliminate forest was flooded.
Category:
��

Comments

1 Response to "Logging"

  1. Lea Paige Matteo On 29 April 2020 at 21:46

    How Lemeridian funding service  grant me a loan!!!

    Hello everyone, I'm Lea Paige Matteo from Zurich Switzerland and want to use this medium to express gratitude to lemeridian funding service for fulfilling his promise by granting me a loan, I was stuck in a financial situation and needed to refinance and pay my bills as well as start up a Business. I tried seeking for loans from various loan firms both private and corporate organisations but never succeeded and most banks declined my credit request. But as God would have it, I was introduced by a friend named Lisa Rice to Le_meridian funding service and undergone the due process of obtaining a loan from the company, to my greatest surprise within 48hrs just like my friend Lisa, I was also granted a loan of $216,000.00 So my advise to everyone who desires a loan, "if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan online with low interest rate of 1.9% and better repayment plans/schedule, please contact Le_meridian funding service. Besides, he doesn't know that am doing this but due to the joy in me, I'm so happy and wish to let people know more about this great company whom truly give out loans, it is my prayer that GOD should bless them more as they put smiles on peoples faces. You can contact them via email on {lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Or lfdsloans@outlook.com} or Text through Whatsapp +1-989 394 3740.